Is this workshop for you?
- Would you enjoy tackling your biggest innovation challenges with other top innovators from leading companies in a number of diverse industries?
- Would you enjoy interacting with leading innovators somewhat “anonymously,” so you can be less guarded and hear what people “really” think?
- Would you value a highly interactive, engaging, unorthodox professional event that’s unlike the usual “coffee and keynote” innovation conferences you usually end up at?
- Have you ever made a decision using your best guess, but wished you had better tools to predict the right answer?
- Are your business’s most important decisions too frequently driven by group consensus, politics or team “gut feeling?”
It’s about data science.
Regardless of whether your business is high-tech or low-tech, Innovators Anonymous teaches you to build your own predictive models for your biggest innovation challenges. The workshop will empower you with actionable frameworks to meaningfully use data science to improve the rigor and accuracy of your organization’s decisions, without requiring you to be a mathematician or a computer scientist. Innovators Anonymous illuminates the power and pitfalls of data science in an accessible, actionable way.
What People are Saying
“The experience we have had… has been insightful, instructive, collaborative, and fun! We have learned new ideas and been able to test our thinking each step of the way as we have adopted some of this new thinking and decision support framework. We have appreciated the objectivity and lack of pre-conceived ideas that [Growth Science] brought to the table, and [its] ability to challenge our traditional thinking where necessary.”
“Without question I would recommend the approach to others and would endorse it fully. The experience has been a tremendous learning experience and has given me renewed hope for our organization.”
“One of the most helpful aspects… is that it provides an opportunity to look at proposed opportunities in a very data driven approach and removes some of the emotion and, to a degree, subjectivity from the discussion and analysis of an opportunity. Additionally, when working through the models to be able to answer the questions it requires the team to have a thorough thoughtful conversation in order to answer appropriately which yields better analysis and collection of data.”
- Executive-, VP-, or management-level innovator
- Currently employed at an industry-leading Fortune 500–scale corporation
- Personal referral or accepted application
- Exemplification of the requisite passion, competence, and personal character